Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Intrests

well as a boy i have many intrests in life for one i like girls and it normal for all boys to like girl but me i just love them constantly and you know they are great people to talk to emotionally in sense and great to get to know them in other ways if you know what i mean, but another intrest of mines is sport. i like sport because well it keeps the mind focus from other things thats not important especially to a young black man like me playing sports is something that keeps me out of trouble and it great way to stay active and healty and when you play it its like a great excersice which you can lose alot a pounds and its fun for everyone but it can be dangerous at some time because it gets way to physical but other then that it fun another intrest for me is playing video games and i like it because it another thing that keeps my mind away from doing the wrong things plus i just like all the little action and shooting going on in the game it just cool and all the flashy fictional moves and color and something i can make my life living off well thats my intrest in life i know it aint that much but im cool with i

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Last Kiss

50 Cent - Get Rich Or Die Tryin' (2003)

Rick Ross - Deeper Than Rap (2009)

gears of war 2 campaign footage part 2