Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Family

um in my life there are some things that are really important to me
and one thing that is important to me is family family is important to
me because they are the people you can relate to the most like if you have
a problem you always talk to them about it they can be they to cheer you up
when your down at times they can help you get throught some obstacles in
life and it will just break your heart if you lost your family so appreciate your family
as much as you can.another thing important is education because you need it to obtain great jobs in life like if you wanna be a doctor or engineer or even and entertainer(acting sports player and etc)you gotta get them degrees that what my mothers tells me everyday in life because she want to see me have a better life unlike she did when she was a child and i know that i wont let her down and i will do what i got

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Last Kiss

50 Cent - Get Rich Or Die Tryin' (2003)

Rick Ross - Deeper Than Rap (2009)

gears of war 2 campaign footage part 2