Tuesday, May 5, 2009

achivements

in my life i got some plans that i need to take care of in my life well thing is when i finish my high school session which will be a blessing for me to finish i plan on going to college not that i have any choose but i still havent decided should i go away to school or stay in the city not sure any where i can meet alot of girls i dont care really and of course i plan on get my education while im there and im stay in college until i get my bachlor degree and try to even get master if i can because i got a big dream on being a football player and play on any team but if that doenst work out for me i will be a engineer or anything that envolves making video games cause i believe i can make a great living making games and basicly just to live a very successful with a family and having all the money i need to support them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Last Kiss

50 Cent - Get Rich Or Die Tryin' (2003)

Rick Ross - Deeper Than Rap (2009)

gears of war 2 campaign footage part 2